Join Our Community
Academic Gains, Year After Year
During the 2022-2023 School Year:
- 150 children enrolled in the Arts, Character, & Education Afterschool Program.
- 65 children completed one full year in the program.
Of those who completed one full year:
- 58% improved a grade level or maintained an A/B in reading.
- 69% improved a grade level or maintained an A/B in math.
- 82% improved a grade level or maintained an A/B in science.
- 91% improved their knowledge and demonstration of positive behavior, teamwork, and social skills.
- 88% of parents attended parent meetings throughout the year.
There Are So Many Ways to Lend a Helping Hand
We’re always looking for new ways to engage our students, and the support of our team of volunteers is critical in making that possible. If you’d like to help support programming at the Q in music education, tutoring, or STEM learning, give us a call and we’ll get you plugged in!